1. Your initial 50% booking fee reserves your event date and is non-refundable.
2. We must receive the balance by the due date indicated or contract is null and void, and deposit is non-refunded.
3. Changes not allowed after booking fee is paid are decreasing the number of servings.
4. The date of your final payment is the final date for any changes of size, style or flavors of the cake. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
5. Delivery and setup is $1.00 per mile roundtrip of charge.
6. We are not responsible for any damage to the cake after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake. Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below.
7. Fresh fruit filled cakes must be kept refrigerated and can sit out at room temperate for up to 2 hours. Anything longer than that allowed time can cause the cake to start to collapse, create gaps and craters to the buttercream or slide off at the time of cutting. It is your responsibility to make sure the cake is at an adequate temperate.
8. Cakes store outside should be in a shaded area, not in direct sunlight. Direct sunlight can cause the fondant, buttercream or decorations to melt or fall off.
9. If you or your representative elects to pick up and set up the cake, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves Dee's Desserts and Sweets' possession.
10. On occasion we will photograph our cakes and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.